First worn on the NBA courts April 26, 1996, the Air Jordan XI Black/True Red-White signaled playoff seriousness.
The colorway, the third for the silhouette, took a title and started a second three-peat. Fittingly, it will release again this year, and for the first time since 2012, to mark the 10th anniversary of Jordan Brand’s annual holiday celebration of the Jordan XI.
The shoe ranks high among Jordan grails. It has, like all the greats, transcended basketball. And as with all truly classic sneakers, it is coveted by athletes of all stripes. Available in-store and online on Saturday 14th December 2019 in Mens, Gradeschool and Pre-School sizing.
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO “BLACK/TRUE-RED”
RELEASE DATE: Saturday, 14th December 2019.
Available online on JACKLEMKUS.COM at 15:30.
MENS SIZES: LIVE IN-STORE RAFFLE AT 08:00AM (R3299,00 - UK6 to UK11).
- Due to the limited quantity we have available this will be a LIVE RAFFLE RELEASE FOR MENS SIZING at our store.
- A limited number of RAFFLE TICKETS will be handed out at 07:45am and the raffle will start at 08:00am.
- 1 PAIR per customer in-store.
- If your number is selected nobody besides the raffle ticket winner will be allowed to enter the store.
- The AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO IS LIMITED TO 1 PAIR PER CUSTOMER ONLINE. Any orders that are placed ONLINE more than once with the same banking details, delivery information or contact details will be cancelled and refunded immediately.
GRADESCHOOL: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED - R2399,00 (UK3 to UK6).
PRE-SCHOOL: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED - R1299,00 (UK10 to UK2.5).